Friday, September 9, 2011

ONEmom! One act a week. This week-sharing countries that are leading relief efforts in the Horn of Africa

ONE.ORG - Advocating for the end to extreme poverty in the world 


ONE ACT A WEEK  w/ onemoms  - 9/9/11

ONE collaborated with deeplocal, a creative design and engineering agency, to create our new infographic, “Fight the Famine.” The infographic illustrates the and those that are lagging behind — and the results may surprise you. 
Take a look, and let us know what you think in the comments section below.  We are curious about what you expected to see versus what is reality.


Our previous ONEmom one act a week posts are on the "because we care" blog page...check them out!


3 comments:

  1. What a great site! Love the cause. Thanks for posting and spreading awareness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for finding me on the hop and the follow! Following back! I'm so happy to see this post and to get involved. I have such a heart for Africa, and want to do every little bit I can. I'm glad we have similar hearts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and my husband is a twinkie, but he's the cuter one of the two, haha! :)

    ReplyDelete