Scarlett Johansson has a fraternal twin brother who is very involved in politics and "holds-his-own" very nicely in "Beautiful People" contests.
2. Patricia and Gisele Bundchen:
For Patricia Bundchen, it can not be easy being the fraternal twin of to one of the world's most famous super models, Gisele Bundchen. But it seems that she takes it all in stride. She is even her famous twin sis' manager, which is pretty cool for her since she gets a percentage of her sister's average yearly earning of $35 million. NICE.
3. Kiefer and Rachel Sutherland: Keifer's "little sis", by a whole 7 minutes, works as a post-production supervisor in film and television. She has also been Keifer's assistant property master, grip, and costumer when he has been in films and while producing films. She has been very supportive of his film and t.v. career.
Ashton Kutcher and his fraternal twin brother are close. Ashton was born a healthy baby boy while his twin, Michael was born with cerebral palsy and had to have a heart transplant when he was 13-years-old in order to save his life. While Ashton works in Hollywood, Michael continues to live in Iowa and sells retirement plans.
Giovanni and Marissa are both actors. Giovanni is known for his work as Phoebe's brother, Frank, Jr., on "Friends" and Scarlett Johansson's photographer-husband in "Lost in Translation." Marissa appeared in "Dazed and Confused," "The Brady Bunch Movie," and "Felicity". She is now a clothing line designer and is married to musician Beck Hansen, aka Beck.
6. Jon and Daniel Heder: Identical twins, Jon and Daniel are very close. Jon is known best for his role in the 2004 film "Napoleon Dynamite". and then went on to star in "Just Like Heaven" and "The Sasquatch Dumpling Gang". Daniel, also in film work, has worked as an animator on "Monster House" and is also a partner with his brother in the production company, "Greasy Entertainment."
7. Isabella and Isotta Ingrid Rossellini:
Isabella is a famous model and actress while her sister pursued a teaching career, studying and obtaining her Ph.D in Italian Literature at Columbia University. She taught at Harvard and Princeton. These twins come from famous parents too. Mom is famous icon Ingrid Bergman and dad is legendary Italian director Robert Rossellini. These sisters have had public disputes in the past over family affairs but seem to have let "by-gones be by-gones" these days.
8. Alanis and Wade Morissette:
Alani's fraternal twin is named Wade. He is also a musician, and plays the piano and guitar and and loves yoga. He is now a spokesman for lululemon athletica apparel, were he mixes his love of Yoga and music.
9. Jill and Jacqueline Hennessy:
Both of these sis's are actresses. Jill in the U.S. and Jaq in Canada
hosts the current affairs show in Canada called "Medical Intelligence." and also has a background in journalism. In 1988, "Jacq and Jill" (hardi-har-har) were cast in a movie together called "Dead Ringers," where they played twins who were also call girls.
Jaq has also filled Jill's shoes on her show "Law and Order"/"Homicide: Life on the Streets" when Jill was unable to shoot.
10. Vin Diesel and Paul Vincent: Both brothers are in the film business. Vin is an actor and has starred in many movies including The Fast and the Furious. Vin is also a film producer while his brother Paul works as a film editor.
11. Duffy and Katy Ann Duffy:Duffy is best know for her soulful singer and songwriter talents. Her birth name is Aimee Ann Duffy. These twins have a different story then some of the other celebs. They did not grow up together. Similar to the situation of the twins in the movie "Parent Trap", these twin sisters were separated when they were 10 years old when their parents were divorced. Wow is right, although the sisters are in touch today.
12. John Elway and Jana:
Superbowl champion and Pro Football Hall of Famer John Elway had a twin sister. Sadly, Elway's sister Jana passed away in 2002 from lung cancer. Although she was not a smoker, this cancer still took her life. Elway has expressed how devastated he was to lose his twin and he described her "as his closest friend and that she kept him out of trouble growing up."
So, we want to know, how would you feel about being the less "known", less famous twin of these duos?