Wednesday, December 28, 2011

365 days of Twinipedia - Day 10



Day Ten of Twinipedia: 





Fact #10:
Fraternal twins run in families. Identical twins are a fluke of nature.  In fact, women who have conceived fraternal twins have an increased chance of doing so again!

My sister and I are Fraternal Twins.  We also have twin nieces that are my older sister's daughters and who are also Fraternal Twins.  So clearly this fact that Fraternal Twins run in families has been proven by our very fertile family - LOL.  
Becca and I look extremely alike but definitely have some differences both in appearance and how we act.  My nieces are polar opposites.  They are 10 years old but one of them is taller than my 11 year old and the other is around the same height as my 8 year old.  My taller niece Grace has blond, blond, blond straight hair and has gorgeous blue eyes.  My other niece Tess has chocolate brown hair with banana curls galore and stunning green eyes.  My nickname for them is Salt and Pepper.
Their personalities are just as different as their looks too and they add so much joy and laughter to our family.  It's just a blast to experience the twin experience through these amazing little individuals.




No comments:

Post a Comment