1. ***** Great for the City - 5 star score
I live in NY and this carrier is perfect. I carry my twins up and down the stairs and it's wonderful. I also love that they are still small enough to have them face me when I'm on an elevator. It just feels like I have more control over who reached out to touch them!!!
2. ***** Use it Every Day - 5 star score
I use my TwinTrexx every day and just love it. It's very soft and comfy and my twins almost always fall asleep in it. Great buy!
3. ***** Have Been Using Mine for Two Months - 5 star score
I am always a little hesitant about writing reviews as soon as I get a product so for this one I waited a little over two months. I can honestly say that my twins really like this carrier. They are 6 months old and fall right asleep in it. I sometimes use it as a single carrier when one is a bit fussy which is a great up side. Shipping to Canada was a little costly but I guess that's normal.
4. **** Cool Carrier - 4 star score
I am a stay at home dad and love this carrier. The babies are nice and snuggled in and it's great to be able to carry them around the mall without having people "gawk" at them and ask me 50 questions. Wish the shipping to Canada was not 30 bucks but thinking about it now that I have used it, it's not bad at all. Great gift for dads of twins. Highly recommend it._________________________________________________________________________
5. ***** Must Have for Twin Moms and Dads - 5 star score
This is definitely a must have for parents who are home alone with their twins. Highly recommend this carrier.
Also, the TwinTrexx...
- can be used in various positions, front/back, side to side or as single carrier for each parent!
- is cushioned in all the right places for maximum comfort!
- has external pockets for easy storage!
- is a fashionable baby carrier that makes it stylish to carry two babies!
- comes in a uni-sex burgundy color
- Each carrier holds up to 25 lbs!
- is easy to put on and off! (See Video Below)
- is very safe and Complies with EN/BS13209- 2 Safety Standards
- NOTE -Please make sure babies have good head support before placing them in any baby carrier.