Wednesday, February 1, 2012

365 Days of Twinipedia - Day 45



Day Forty-five of Twinipedia: 











Fact #45
When twins are born via a C-section, the second twin can often be pulled out after the first twin pretty quickly. My sister and I were born via C-section and we were born 1 minute apart which seems so so very quick to me. Like, "If you blinked, you may have missed it" fast.  I was Twin B and my sister was Twin A and she Still refers to herself as older which always makes me laugh.  I mean, come one, One Minute?  Are you Really older?- LOL!) 

Now the average time between the birth of the first and the second twin baby during a vaginal birth is usually a little longer. In generally, the average time between the birth of Twin B and Twin A is about 17 minutes.




No comments:

Post a Comment