Saturday, December 17, 2011

Stop Copying Me Twin T-Shirts



Stop Copying Me T's



This cracked me up.  I mean, LOL cracked me up.  And my 8 year old was laughing while check them out too over my shoulder.  
How cute would your twins look in these T's?  WAY CUTE!!!


*Product Information from Trend in Twos website:

This statement couldn't be more fitting for a set of twins!  Fun for pictures or to give as a gift.  You'll definitely get some laughs out of our "Stop Copying Me" onesies and t-shirts!  Printed in neutral yellow with gray lettering.  Perfect for any gender of twins.  Get these prints on infant, toddler, or youth sizes.  Sold separately.
ITEM# 425
Sizing / Product Info 
Our Price:  $8.99  
Units:       PRICE IS FOR ONE ITEM.
* Order Separately For Proper Sizing & Print For Each Twin




To find this product, go to:
http://www.trendsintwos.com/store/WsDefault.asp?One=425

No comments:

Post a Comment