Monday, April 9, 2012

The Twin-buzz: World News about Multiples | She has 14 kids and will keep trying for Multiples

Mother expecting her 14th child vows: 'I'll keep having babies until I have twins'
By DAILY MAIL REPORTER
The Daily Mail
A pregnant woman silhouetted against a set of blinds

A mother expecting her 14th child has vowed to keep having children until she has twins.

Sara Foss, 39, already picks up £50,000 in benefits every year.

She said: 'All I've ever wanted is twins or triplets. It's my biggest wish, and I'm going to keep trying until I do it...

To Read more, go to: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1230142/Pregnant-mother-13-says-I-having-babies-I-twins.html#ixzz1rNY9QsYu

1 comment:

  1. I told my husband when we were trying to get pg that we'd either have twins or 6 kids. God felt it was best to go ahead and give me the twins! ;)

    ReplyDelete